The Debt Advisor have been advising both individuals and businesses with debt issues for over 16 years. “Doing the Right Thing” is vital for your clients and this starts with them being able to get whole of market advice on all available debt solutions. These options could include:
- Informal debt solutions such as Debt Management Plans
- Full and Final Settlement
- Formal Arrangements such as Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA)
- Options for self-employed individuals such as trader IVA’s
- Debt solutions for limited companies, partnerships and not for profit organisations
- Full and Final Settlements
Referring Clients to The Debt Advisor
Whether you are a regulated or a generic introducer you can refer individuals to us who need debt advice and help with an appropriate solutions.
We have prepared guidance for you which sets out how you can refer clients to us in a compliant way.
As an introducer, you will also be able to benefit from our fee sharing scheme for any referrals that you make. We can discuss this in detail with you during the sign up process.
Providing debt advice and counselling to consumers is a high risk activity which requires FCA regulation.
The Debt Advisor Ltd is Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Reg No: 659920).
This regulation means we can offer your clients advice on both formal and informal solutions.
To find out more about becoming an introducer for The Debt Advisor, click here or call on 0800 0851 825.