Second Charge Loans
Mortgage Support Network has teamed-up with the specialist whole of market broker Fluent Money Ltd – find out more below.
Second Charge Loans from Fluent MoneyFluent Money offers 2nd Charge loans from the whole of market and provides a very simple & efficient introducer support service – they only transact business introduced by intermediaries.
In simple terms let Fluent Money find the best 2nd charge loan solution that meet’s your clients’ needs.
They have developed an on-line portal that allows you to submit your client’s enquiry directly and securely to one of their senior underwriters. If it’s not convenient for you to submit your client’s loan enquiry on-line you can just call them with your client’s details and they will do the rest.
Clients and Brokers alike have the tools in place to track their applications online, 24/7, allowing them to interact directly with their Case Manager through our unique case-tracking platform, Fluent View.
You will receive 40% of any fees or commission received by Fluent Money.
All commission payments are made via a BACS every Friday for confirmed completions during the same week – average commissions are around £1,600.
Fluent Money’s Aim
Is to make sure both you and your client receive the standard of service you should expect from the UK’s leading secured loan brokerage, with the results to match.
To find out more and to register Fluent Money
Call the Broker Support Team 01204 477 600
Second Charge Loans
Mortgage Support Network has teamed up with specialist Second Charge Broker – The Loans Engine
- Second Charge Mortgages
- Bridging Finance
- Commercial Mortgages
- Unsecured Loans
Second ChargeTLE have made it their quest to improve customer outcomes and take Second Charge Mortgages from niche to mainstream.
- Accurate Quotation Sourcing – Unique, credit reference agency integrated, technology. ‘Right First Time’ quotations, underwritten on soft footprint search
- Whole of Second Charge Market – business spread across all lenders to find the best deal
- Rates – Residential Second Charge from 3.65%, BTL Second Charge from 4.49%
- Accessible – Instant decisions from dedicated account managers
- Optimal Customer Outcomes – Finding the lowest rate a customer qualifies for and low fee, means TLE customers typically pay 1% less (APRC), than competitors who operate the traditional Master Broker fee model
- Scale – 28 years of trading, 50 highly skilled staff
- Easy to use – phone Nina Kainth and her team on 0800 032 9595 (or 01923 280095), or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bridging & Commercial
- Extensive Panel – 19 lenders
- Bridging Rates – from 0.45% per month
- Commercial Rates – from 4.29%
- Reduced Cost – Acceptance Fee from £495
- Service & Expertise – specialist dedicated Bridging & Commercial advisors
- Easy to use – phone Luke O’Sullivan and his team on 0800 032 3535 (or 01923 280257), or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
*How Does the Second-Charge Fee Work?
TLE have made it their quest to improve customer outcomes and take Second Charge Mortgages from niche to mainstream.
TLE provide free sourcing, advice and illustrations
To find out more go to www.theloansengine.co.uk
Mortgage Support Network has teamed-up with Positive Lending who are experts in bridging finance. Positive Lending can provide a range of Bridging solutions from a wide range of lenders.
Bridging Loans from Positive LendingWith rates starting from 4.5% plus bank base rate. Loans are secured against property for a short term, normally between one day and 12 months. Bridging loans permit true equity based lending. Positive Lending provide bridging loans from lenders that include banks, finance houses and private individuals.
- Borrowing capital quickly, funds can be arranged within 24 hours
- 100% purchase price funding for below market value transactions
- Purchase or refinance property in need of refurbishment/currently not mortgageable via conventional sources
- Complete property purchase prior to sale of another property
- Arranging facility using multiple properties as security
- Complicated legal requirements within property transaction
- All forms of property considered
- Borrow for any legal purpose
- No income required
- Any adverse status acceptable
- Bespoke interest repayment methods available
- Positive Lending will pay the AR via MSN 50% of any procuration fee received from the lender for second charge mortgage contracts for completed referrals. This will be subject to AR charge in place.
- Positive Lending will pay the AR via MSN 30% of any commissions received for all regulated or non-regulated bridging loan referrals. This will be subject to AR charge in place.
- Positive Lending will pay the AR via MSN 50% of any commissions due from the lender for commercial mortgage contracts or residential and commercial development loans including Mezzanine funding for completed referrals. This will be subject to AR charge in place.
Mortgage Support Network has teamed-up with Positive Lending to provide a range of commercial mortgages with a variety of different business applications and is considered the best way to finance the purchase of buildings or land for business purposes. You can find more information on their commercial finance solutions below.
from Positive Lending
Our range of commercial mortgages can be used for a variety of different business applications. The most popular purpose is the purchase of a business premises, whether purchasing an existing business, or starting a new one. You can also acquire a business mortgage to expand an existing business. Both of these purposes are often referred to as ‘own use’ commercial mortgages.
If your clients are looking to make an investment into a commercial or residential venture or project, you can still acquire a business mortgage or loan secured against property or land. Business mortgages can also be used for commercial or residential property development projects.
The team at Positive Lending have been arranging commercial mortgages for over 20 years. We pride ourselves on our personalised service, to ensure that your client gets the mortgage they need, whatever the business purpose.
- Borrow up to 80% of the property value
- Borrow from £25,000 to £50,000,000
- Get an immediate decision in principle
- Commercial and Semi Commercial
- Short Term Leasehold
- Purchase against bricks and mortar or goodwill value